You feel difficult when you are asked to write an essay in English. You do not like to write an essay. You think that essay writing is a difficult task. When you try to write an essay on a subject. You may not find anything to say about the subject.
Even if you know something about the subject you may feel difficulty in expressing your ideas in English. This is quite natural. Your experience is limited. You do not know much about the different subjects.
Your knowledge of English is limited. So you feel difficulty in writing an essay in English. Do not think that essay writing is a difficult task. You can write an essay. At first, you should know –
What is an Essay
An essay is a written composition on any subject. When you have to write an essay on a subject, you should express your ideas about the given subject in a systematic way. Essay writing is an art. You can learn it by practice.
You are a beginner. Here you cannot learn to write a good essay in a day. You have to learn how to express your ideas in a systematic way.
You must write an essay regularly. After writing some essays, you will feel that essay writing is not a difficult task.
How to write an Essay
Let us find out the 10 best Steps to Writing a good essay-
- When you have to write an essay, think about the given subject put some questions to yourself about the given subject.
- Arrange the answer in a systematic way.
- Arrange your ideas about the given subject. Prepare an outline.
- Begins the essay with a brief introduction.
- Develop the different points in a systematic way.
- Conclude the essay with a short paragraph. The conclusion should be effective.
- Use simple language. Do not write long sentences. Never use a word of which you do not understand the meaning.
- Revise your essay.
- If you follow these suggestions, will not feel difficulty in writing an essay. Make up your mind to write an essay regularly.
- Read the essays given below carefully. You will soon find that essay writing is not difficult to work.